Thursday 19 April 2007

The frenzy of life

I have been asking people what wakes them up in the morning. You know, what gets them ready to face the day. Mostly people don't know, they just don't think about it. How can you live each day and not think about why you are here? I don't know what I am more concerned about - that people don't examine their lives or that there doesn't seem to be a really good reason for being on this planet.

Even more stupefying is that the people I asked were surprised that it is an issue. How can you not live in every day, every moment? I mean actually live in it. What are you doing now? How are you contributing? Are your actions making a difference? No wonder society is against euthanasia, the sheep people are living comatose lives anyway. Why would you want to end the life of a visually apparent coma when it reflects your existence?

No comments: