Wednesday 17 February 2010

Death to all incompetents

I am being driven insane by a client. My point of contact there clearly told tell me that they would give me a certain amount of work and then (after using my intellectual property and ensuring that I transfer knowledge) it was decided to go the cheaper ineffective route. Of course this involved using me in a far reduced capacity. I cannot believe I fell for it. It is the classic smash and grab of the unethical business entity.

What truly kills me is that the point-of-contact person is incompetent and does not hold himself responsible for anything even though this is his project in its entirety. Deadlines not met... not his problem. Overbudget? Incomplete briefing? What does that have to do with him? He appears to live in a world where he doesn't actually exist.

I must have serious PMS because all I can think of is creating a dartboard with his face on.

No comments: